Save ZLC to Your Home Screen
The best way to learn about all things Zion Lutheran is right here at zionlutheranminot.org. Here you'll find recent messages, be able to request prayer, contact us, give online and even register for upcoming events.
But did you know...
you can actually add zionlutheranminot.org right to your phone's home screen - just like an app? This way, the latest info will always be right at your fingertips. Check below for the easy device-specific instructions to get started!
For Apple Devices - 3 easy steps
First, navigate to www.zionlutheranminot.org on your safary browser.
- Depending on your device, at the top or bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from the square. Tap this button.
- Once tapped, you will have a few options. Swipe left until you see the "Add to Home Screen" option. Select this one.
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon; hit "add" in the top left when you've picked one. When you're done, you will have Zion Lutheran right there on your home screen.
For Android - 2 easy steps
First, navigate to www.zionlutheranminot.org on your chrome browser.
- Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select "Add to Home Screen".
- All you have to do is touch "add" and the site will join your other apps.
One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon - touch the text inside of the "Add to Home Screen" box and change it up.